Caruso’s Alive Probiotic may be used to improve gut micro-flora and maintain the overall health of the digestive system. The probiotics found within Caruso’s Alive Probiotic may also support urogenital health by maintaining natural flora in the urogenital tract.
Caruso’s Alive Probiotic may also help to relieve the pain and discomfort associated with Medically Diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) by helping to support the health of beneficial bacteria in the colon. Caruso’s Alive Probiotic may relieve digestive concerns such as constipation, diarrhoea and flatulence, particularly when associated with lactose intolerance. It may also provide support to the immune system, helping to reduce the occurrence of food intolerances and itching or prickling skin associated with mild dermatitis.
Caruso’s Alive Probiotic is a shelf stable probiotic so it doesn’t need to be kept in the fridge. It is also suitable for vegetarians.
Caruso’s Alive Probiotic Health Indications:
• Helps relieve the symptoms associated with Medically Diagnosed IBS
• Flatulence & bloating
• Travellers diarrhoea
• Bad breath
• Mild eczema and dermatitis
• Provides support for the immune system
• Management of allergies
- Name: Lactobacillus acidophilusDescription:Lactobacillus acidophilus is one of the most commonly recognised probiotics. It aids with the relief of constipation and may reduce bad breath caused by poor digestion. It helps assist with the symptoms of lactose intolerance such as flatulence, wind, cramping, bloating and the occurrence of diarrhoea.
- Name: Lactobacillus rhamnosusDescription:Lactobacillus rhamnosus supports the immune system and helps maintain healthy immune function. This may help with the reduction of the occurrence of eczema and dermatitis and may help provide protection for eczema and dermatitis prone skin.
- Name: Bifidobacterium lactisDescription:Bifidobacterium lactis helps provide support for maintaining immune function. It targets immune cells in the body and helps increase the levels of secretary IgA. Secretary IgA plays a central role in local immunity and provides immune system support.
Each capsule contains:Lactobacillus acidophilus 7.5 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus 8.75 Billion CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis 8.75 Billion CFU
Adults and children over 12 take 1 capsule a day before food or as advised by your
- Free from:
Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, corn, starch, soy, preservatives, animal products, artificial colours and artificial flavours.
- Warnings and Contra-Indications:
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your health professional.Not to be used in children under the age of 12Whenever suffering from constipation, always drink plenty of waterIf Diarrhoea persists for more than 48 hours, seek medical advice
Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications
Q. When is the best time to take Caruso’s Alive Probiotic?
A. Ideally, Caruso’s Alive Probiotic should be taken 15-20 minutes before food.
Q. How long can I stay on Caruso’s Alive Probiotic?
A. Caruso’s Alive Probiotic can be taken for as long as required, provided your healthcare professional has been advised regarding any other medication that you may be taking. If symptoms persist, please consult your healthcare professional.
Q. Can I take Caruso’s Alive Probiotic if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A. Yes, Caruso’s Alive Probiotic is suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Q. Can children take Caruso’s Alive Probiotic?
A. Caruso’s Alive Probiotic is not suitable for use by children under the age of 12 years. For further advice, please consult your healthcare professional.
[Images credit: https://carusosnaturalhealth.com.au/]