Living with mild forms of anxiety has its challenges. It is a combination of mixed feelings of nervousness, restlessness or irritability.
Caruso’s Anxiety Aid has been formulated to help ease the symptoms associated with mild anxiety, stress and nervous tension. The unique ingredient Cyracos® is a potent extract of the herb Melissa officinalis, commonly known as Lemon balm. Caruso’s Anxiety Aid contains a mixture of herbs, which may help relieve the symptoms of mild anxiety, so you can go about your day-to-day life as calmly as possible.
Caruso’s Anxiety Aid Health Indications:
- Relief from mild anxiety
- Relief from nervous tension
- Relief of stress and irritability
Name: Melissa officinalis (Cyracos®)
Description: Cyracos® is an extract of Melissa officinalis, commonly known as Lemon balm. Lemon balm has been traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine for its calming properties.
Name: Passiflora incarnata (Passion Flower)
Description: Passion flower has been traditionally used in Western Herbal medicine for nervous tension, restlessness and irritability associated with mild anxiety.
Name: Magnolia officinalis (Magnolia)
Description: Magnolia has traditionally been used in Chinese Medicine to assist with symptoms of mild anxiety and nervousness. Magnolia supports a healthy nervous system and may help relieve stress and mild anxiety.
- Formulation: Active Ingredients. Each tablet contains herbal extracts equiv. to:
Magnolia officinalis (Magnolia)
Extract equiv. to stem bark 2g (2000mg)
Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm – Cyracos®)
Extract equiv. to dry herb 1.95g (1950mg)
Passiflora incarnata (Passion Flower) dry fruit
Extract equiv. to dry fruit 750mg
Equiv. Vitamin D 500IU
- Dosage: Directions for use: Adults take 1 tablet 2 times a day with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
- Specifications: Appearance: Light green in colour with a break bar on one side. Tablet can be broken in half and /or crushed for ease of consumption L: 22.5mm
T: 6.7mmFlavour: None
- Free from: Dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, nuts, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours.
- Warnings and Contra-Indications: Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Not to be used in children under the age of 18.Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Use caution if also taking anti-anxiety, anti-depressant and sedative medication. Take at least two hours away from all other pharmaceutical medications.
Q. How long can I stay on Caruso’s Anxiety Aid?
A. Caruso’s Anxiety Aid can be taken for as long as required provided your healthcare practitioner has been advised regarding any other medications that you may be taking. If symptoms persist please consult your healthcare professional.
Q. Can I take Caruso’s Anxiety Aid if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A. No, Caruso’s Natural Health do not recommend the use of Caruso’s Anxiety Aid during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Q. Can children take Caruso’s Anxiety Aid?
A. Caruso’s Anxiety Aid is not suitable for children under the age of 18 years. For further advice, please consult your healthcare professional.
[Product info credit: https://carusosnaturalhealth.com.au/]
[Images credit: https://carusosnaturalhealth.com.au/]