Co-enzyme Q10 is a nutrient found in every cell in your body. Co-enzyme Q10 is a component of the electron transport chain, a metabolic process by which your body’s fuel (ATP) is produced. This ability to support energy production makes Co-enzyme Q10 a valuable nutrient to maintain general health and wellbeing, with additional health benefits provided from the natural antioxidant properties.
Co-Enzyme Q10 is highly beneficial to support cardiovascular system health and functioning. Co-Enzyme Q10 supports healthy blood circulation and vasodilation, assists in the maintenance of healthy blood lipids in healthy individuals such as cholesterol, and supports heart health.
Caruso’s Co-Enzyme Q10 Health Indications:
- Support heart and cardiovascular system health
- Maintain healthy blood lipids including cholesterol in healthy individuals
- Support energy production and maintain energy levels
- Support muscle health, performance and maintain endurance
Name: Co-Enzyme Q10
Description: Co-Enzyme Q10 is an antioxidant which functions by providing biological energy to each cell in the body. It primarily works within the mitochondria of the cell which is ultimately the site of energy generation. This is especially important for the cardiovascular system as the cells of the heart are the most metabolically active and therefore have the highest requirement for Co-Enzyme Q10.
- Formulation:Each capsule contains:Ubidecarenone (Co-Enzyme Q10) 150mg
- Dosage:Directions for use: Adults take 1 capsule daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
- Specifications:Appearance: Oblong shaped, red soft gelatin capsuleL: 20.0mmFlavour: None
- Free From:Dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, nuts, preservatives and artificial flavours.
- Cautions:Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.Contains soya oilContains sulfitesPhenylketonurics – this product contains phenylalanine
- Contra-Indications:Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications.Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women.
Q. How long can I stay on Caruso’s Co-Enzyme Q10?
A. Caruso’s Co-Enzyme Q10 can be taken for as long as required, provided your health practitioner has been advised regarding any pharmaceutical medication that you may be taking.
Q. Can I take Caruso’s Co-Enzyme Q10 if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A. No, we do not recommend the use of Caruso’s Co-Enzyme Q10 during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Q. Can children take Caruso’s Co-Enzyme Q10?
A. Caruso’s Co-Enzyme Q10 is not suitable for use by children under the age of 18 years. For further advice please consult your health professional.
[Images credit: https://carusosnaturalhealth.com.au/]