Are you feeling stressed and exhausted? Do you want help to improve your stamina and energy?
Why use Caruso’s Ginseng 5500?
Ginsengs are adaptogenic herbs, which help increase the body’s resistance to mental and physical stress. The three main Ginsengs used in Caruso’s Ginseng 5500 are: Korean ginseng which is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to assist with exhaustion, stress, libido and memory; Siberian ginseng: Is traditionally used in TCM to reduce stress, assist with immunity and promote endurance and performance; and American ginseng: traditionally used in Native American Indian medicine to help relieve nervousness, stress and to maintain a healthy immune system.
Caruso’s Ginseng 5500 has been formulated for:
- Improving stamina and energy and helping with rejuvenation
- Providing stress relief and supporting the adrenal gland
- Improving general wellbeing
- Supporting healthy immune function
- Supporting sexual health
Who would benefit from using Caruso’s Ginseng 5500?
- Men and women who would like to support their mental and physical performance
- Those with fatigue
- Those requiring relief from stress
- Those wanting to manage and adapt to stress
- Healthy individuals wanting to strengthening immunity
- Those wanting to help increase libido and support sexual health
Name: Panax quinquefolius (American ginseng)
Description: Traditionally used in Native American Indian Medicines as a tonic and an adaptogen to help maintain a healthy immune system. It was also traditionally used in Native American Medicine to help calm the nervous system, relieving nervousness and/or stress. American ginseng is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to treat “deficiency” conditions associated with symptoms such as fatigue and irritability.
Name: Panax ginseng (Korean ginseng)
Description: In Traditional Chinese Medicine, Korean ginseng was used as a reproductive tonic and aphrodisiac. It was used for promoting sexual function and stamina in both males and females. It was considered the most potent energy tonic and was used to improve the body’s resistance to stress and fatigue. Korean ginseng may help the body adapt to physical and mental stressors and may help provide support for the adrenal gland. It may help promote an overall improvement in physical and mental performances /capabilities, assisting in balancing and supporting healthy physiology and function. Korean ginseng may help improve overall quality of life and general wellbeing. It may act as a restorative agent to assist with weakness, exhaustion and tiredness, helping to increase vitality, stamina and energy. Korean ginseng may also assist with immunity and help to increase memory and concentration.
Name: Eleutherococcus senticosus root (Siberian Ginseng)
- Description: Siberian ginseng may be beneficial during times of stress. It is known as an ‘adaptogen’ because it may allow your body to adapt to stress and change more effectively.
Each tablet contains herbal extracts equivalent to:
Panax ginseng (Korean ginseng) dry root 2.5g (2500mg)
Standardised to Ginsenosides 62.5mg
Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) dry root 2.5g (2500mg)
Standardised to Syringaresinol diglucosides 1.33mg
Panax quinquefolius (American ginseng) root 500mg
Standardised to Ginsenosides 7.5mg
Adults take 1 tablet each day with food or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Colour: Dark green L: 19.7mm
H: 6.8mmFlavour: None
- Free from:
Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial colours, and artificial flavours.
- Interactions: Not to be used with warfarin.Caution with blood sugar medication, insulin, blood pressure medication and anti-coagulant medication, immunosuppressant and monoamine oxidase inhibitors.
Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications
- Warnings and Contra-Indications: Always read the label and follow the directions for use.If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Not recommended in pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Q: How long can I stay on Caruso’s Ginseng 5500?
Caruso’s Ginseng 5500 can be taken for as long as needed, provided your healthcare professional has been advised regarding any other pharmaceutical medications that you may be taking. If symptoms persist please consult your healthcare professional.
Q: Can I take Caruso’s Ginseng 5500 if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
No, Caruso’s Natural Health do not recommend the use of Caruso’s Ginseng 5500 during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Q: Can children take Caruso’s Ginseng 5500?
Caruso’s Ginseng 5500 is not suitable for use by children under the age of 18 years. For further advice please consult your healthcare professional.
[Product info credit: https://carusosnaturalhealth.com.au/]
[Images credit: https://carusosnaturalhealth.com.au/]