Caruso’s Infant & Baby Probiotic can be used in healthy babies and children under the age of two years. It provides an array of probiotic strains plus a prebiotic fibre to offer support for digestive and intestinal health by helping to restore and maintain healthy tummy flora. It can also help to support the health and function of your baby’s immune system, and general health and wellbeing. Caruso’s Infant & Baby Probiotic contains probiotic strains that can help to support and enhance the health of your baby’s skin, particularly if they are experiencing symptoms of mild eczema and dermatitis such as itching or prickling.
Caruso’s Infant & Baby Probiotic Health Indications:
- Relieve prickling and itchy skin associated with mild eczema and dermatitis
- Reduce the occurrence of symptoms of mild eczema and dermatitis
- Support digestive system health and beneficial intestinal flora
- Support immune system health and function
- Maintain general health and wellbeing
Name: Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001
Description: Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001 is a probiotic strain that can help to relieve itchy and prickling skin associated with mild eczema and dermatitis. It can help to reduce the occurrence of the symptoms of mild eczema and dermatitis, thereby supporting the health of the skin.
Description: The probiotics in Caruso’s Infant & Baby Probiotic powder have been selected and blended to help support your baby’s digestive and intestinal health, by supporting the balance of friendly bacteria in the tummy. The 10 strains have also been carefully blended to support the health and function of their immune system.
- Formulation:Each 1.4g (2 scoops) of powder contains 11 Billion CFUBifidobacterium bifidum (BB-06) 199.9 Million CFU
Bifidobacterium longum (Bl-05) 199.9 Million CFU
Lactobacillus paracasei (LPC-37) 199.9 Million CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001) 4.2 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum (LP-115) 2.8 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14) 199.9 Million CFU
Lactobacillus casei (LC-11) 2.8 Billion CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04) 199.9 Million CFU
Lactobacillus salivarius (LS-33) 199.9 Million CFU
Streptococcus thermophilus (St-21) 199.9 Million CFU
Inulin (prebiotic) 154mg
- Dosage:Babies and Toddlers (0-2 years) Take 2 scoops daily with food, water or milk or as advised by your health professional. For assistance with the symptoms of mild eczema and dermatitis Take 3 scoops daily with food, water or milk or as advised by your health professional.
- Specifications:Appearance: White to off-white oral powder.Flavour: None
- Free From:Dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours.
- Warnings and Contra-Indications:Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Interactions:Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Q. Can children take Caruso’s Infant & Baby Probiotic?
A. Caruso’s Infant & Baby Probiotic is suitable for children up to 2 years of age.
Q. Can Caruso’s Infant & Baby Probiotic be taken with other medication?
A. Please take any complementary medicine at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Q. How long can I stay on Caruso’s Infant & Baby Probiotic?
A. Caruso’s Infant & Baby Probiotic can be taken for as long as required, provided your health professional has been advised regarding any other pharmaceutical medications that you may be taking. If symptoms persist, please consult your health professional.
[Images credit: https://carusosnaturalhealth.com.au/]