Caruso’s Pregnancy & Nursing Probiotic has been formulated to help decrease the symptoms and occurrence of mild mastitis while breastfeeding, as well as providing support for digestive and immune system health. Caruso’s Pregnancy & Nursing Probiotic provides support for your general health and wellbeing throughout the entire maternal period.
Caruso’s Pregnancy & Nursing Probiotic health indications:
- Help relieve symptoms of mild mastitis while breastfeeding
- Help reduce the occurrence of symptoms of mild mastitis while breastfeeding
- Help restore beneficial intestinal bowel flora and support digestive system health whilst pregnant and/or breastfeeding
- Support healthy immune system function during pregnancy and /or breastfeeding
- Maintain general health and wellbeing during pregnancy and/or breastfeeding
Name: Lactobacillus salivarius
Description: Lactobacillus salivarius is a probiotic species found in breastmilk. By helping to support the health of the breastmilk, this probiotic strain is able to help relieve and reduce the occurrence of some of the symptoms of mild mastitis.
Description: Probiotics are microorganisms that excrete or contribute substances which promote the health of the host they reside in. Our microbiome consists of many species of bacteria which contribute to our health by helping to restore and then maintain friendly gut flora. The microbiome of nursing and pregnant women contains different flora than non- pregnant women A healthy microbiome can contribute to healthy digestive processes, intestinal health, immune system health and function and general health and wellbeing.
- Formulation:Each capsule contains 18 Billion CFULactobacillus paracasei (LPC-37) 3 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum (LP-115) 10 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus salivarius (LS-33) 5 Billion CFU
Inulin (prebiotic) 110mg
- Dosage:Adults take 1 capsule daily with food or as advised by your health professional. For mild mastitis take 2 capsules daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
- Specifications:Appearance: White – Off white colour powder in a vegetable capsuleL: 21.7mm
- Free From:Dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours.
- Warnings and Contra-Indications:Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your healthcare professional.Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than: 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3 to 6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years.If you are concerned about the health of yourself or your baby, talk to your health practitioner.Seek medical advice if symptoms persist for more than 12 hours or you to start to feel unwell.
- Interactions:Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Q. Can children take Caruso’s Pregnancy & Nursing Probiotic?
A. No, Caruso’s Pregnancy & Nursing Probiotic is not recommended for children. We recommend Caruso’s Kids & Teens Probiotic or Caruso’s Infant & Baby Probiotic for children or infants.
Q. Can Caruso’s Pregnancy & Nursing Probiotic be taken with other medication?
A. Please take any complementary medicine at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Q. How long can I stay on Caruso’s Pregnancy & Nursing Probiotic?
A. Caruso’s Pregnancy & Nursing Probiotic can be taken for as long as required, provided your health professional has been advised regarding any other pharmaceutical medications that you may be taking. If symptoms persist, please consult your health professional.
[Images credit: https://carusosnaturalhealth.com.au/]