Caruso’s Once Daily Probiotic contains beneficial flora to help support digestive system health by helping to restore the friendly bacteria in the gut. This can help to maintain bowel regularity, intestinal health and healthy digestion. It also helps to support the health and function of the immune system.
Caruso’s Once Daily Probiotic health indications:
- Support digestive system health and healthy digestion
- Support bowel regularity and intestinal health
- Help relieve digestive discomfort, bloating, flatulence and wind
- Help relieve constipation, diarrhoea and traveller’s diarrhoea
- Help reduce the occurrence of symptoms of medically diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Help restore friendly bowel flora after antibiotic use
- Support immune system health
- Maintain general health and wellbeing
Description: “Probiotics” is a collective term used to describe the beneficial microorganisms that dwell in a microbiome, such as the intestinal microbiome in humans. The term probiotic means “for life”. Probiotics are microorganisms that excrete or contribute substances which support the health of the host they reside in. The WHO (World Health Organisation) definition of probiotics is “live microorganisms that, when administered in adequate amounts, confer a health benefit on the host”. An adults microbiome consists of many species of bacteria which contribute to our digestive health by helping to restore and then maintain friendly gut flora. A healthy microbiome can contribute to healthy digestive processes, intestinal health, bowel regularity, immune system health and general health and wellbeing.
- Formulation:Each capsule contains 32 Billion CFU:Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LR-32) 200 Million CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum (LP-115) 14 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus casei (LC-11) 7 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus salivarius (LS-33) 6.6 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14) 4 Billion CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04) 200 Million CFU
- Dosage:Adults take one capsule daily with food or advised by your health professional.
- Specifications:Appearance: White – Off white colour powder in a vegetable capsuleL: 21.7mm
- Free From:Dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours.
- Warnings and Contra-Indications:Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen, change unexpectedly, or episodes of medically diagnosed IBS become more frequent, talk to your healthcare professional.Drink plenty of waterIf constipated, do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present or if you develop diarrhoea.Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than: 6 hours in infants, under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults.If you are pregnant or breastfeeding – seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking this product.
- Interactions:Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Q. Can I take Caruso’s Once Daily Probiotic if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A. No, Caruso’s Once Daily Probiotic is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding mothers. We recommend Caruso’s Pregnancy & Nursing Probiotic.
Q. Can children take Caruso’s Once Daily Probiotic?
A. No, Caruso’s Once Daily Probiotic is not recommended for children. We recommend the Caruso’s Infant & Baby Probiotic or Caruso’s Kids & Teens Probiotic.
Q. Can Caruso’s Once Daily Probiotic be taken with other medication?
A. Please take any complementary medicine at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Q. How long can I stay on Caruso’s Once Daily Probiotic?
A. Caruso’s Once Daily Probiotic can be taken for as long as required, provided your health professional has been advised regarding any other pharmaceutical medications that you may be taking. If symptoms persist, please consult your health professional.
[Images credit: https://carusosnaturalhealth.com.au/]