Caruso’s Over 60’s Probiotic provides a unique blend of probiotics making it ideal for any adult over 60 who requires support to restore beneficial gut flora, digestive health and bowel regularity. It also helps to maintain the health of the immune system.
Caruso’s over 60’s Probiotic health indications:
- Support bowel regularity, relieve constipation and diarrhoea and maintain a healthy bowel transit time
- Support immune system health
- Help restore friendly intestinal bowel flora after antibiotic use
- Maintain gastrointestinal health and relieve digestive discomfort, bloating, flatulence and gas
- Relieve symptoms of medically diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Maintain general health and wellbeing
Description: An adults microbiome consists of many species of bacteria which contribute to our digestive health by helping to restore and then maintain friendly gut flora. A healthy microbiome can contribute to healthy digestive processes, intestinal health, bowel regularity, immune system health and general health and wellbeing.
- Formulation: Each capsule contains 20 Billion CFULactobacillus paracasei (LPC-37) 4 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum (LP-115) 7 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus casei (LC-11) 4 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus salivarius (LS-33) 5 Billion CFU
Inulin (prebiotic) 110mg
- Dosage: Adults take 2 capsules daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
- Specifications: Appearance: White to off-white powder in a vegetable capsule L: 21.7mm
- Free From: Dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours.
- Warnings and Contra-Indications: Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen, change unexpectedly, or episodes of medically diagnosed IBS become more frequent, talk to your healthcare professional. Drink plenty of water. If constipated, do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present or if you develop diarrhoea. Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than: 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding – seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking this product.
- Interactions: Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Q. Can children take Caruso’s Over 60’s Probiotic?
A. No, Caruso’s Over 60’s Probiotic is not recommended for children. We recommend the Caruso’s Infant & Baby Probiotic or Caruso’s Kids & Teens Probiotic.
Q. Can Caruso’s Over 60’s Probiotic be taken with other medication?
A. Please take any complementary medicine at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Q. How long can I stay on Caruso’s Over 60’s Probiotic?
A. Caruso’s Over 60’s Probiotic can be taken for as long as required, provided your health professional has been advised regarding any other pharmaceutical medications that you may be taking. If symptoms persist, please consult your health professional.
[Product info credit: https://carusosnaturalhealth.com.au/]
[Images credit: https://carusosnaturalhealth.com.au/]