Caruso’s Rhodiola helps to manage the body’s physiological stress response by promoting physical and mental endurance, capacity and stamina, reducing cognitive fatigue and helping to support mental focus and clarity when faced with stress from sources such as work, study and physical activity.
It also helps to support nervous system health and function, relieving restlessness, irritability, fatigue and sleeplessness due to mild anxiety. Rhodiola can help calm the nerves and support general mental wellbeing.
Caruso’s Rhodiola Health Indications:
- Relieve nervous tension
- Support a healthy stress response
- Relieve symptoms of mild anxiety
- Decrease mental fatigue
- Support concentration and focus
Name: Rhodiola rosea (Rhodiola)
Rhodiola is a herb that has been used for centuries by the people of northern Asia and Europe – particularly those living in the colder climates, in places such as Mongolia, Siberia, Canada, Alaska and Scandinavia. It grows in the cracks and crevices of rocks and stones in areas of high altitude. The root was chewed on long, cold journeys and throughout the winter months.
- Formulation: Each tablet contains:
Rhodiola rosea (Arctic root) extract equiv. to dry root 1.5g (1500mg)
Standardised to Rosavins 15mg
Standardised to Rosavin 7.5mg
Standardised to Salidrosides 3.75mg
- Dosage: Adults take 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
- Specifications: Dark green oval shaped tabletL: 19.7mm
- Free from: Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours.
- Warnings and Contra-Indications: Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.Not suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Cautions: Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications
Q. Can I take Caruso’s Rhodiola if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A. No, Caruso’s Natural Health do not recommend the use of Caruso’s Rhodiola during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Q. Can children take Caruso’s Rhodiola?
A. Caruso’s Rhodiola is not suitable for use by children under the age of 18 years. For further advice please consult your health professional.
Q. Can Caruso’s Rhodiola be taken with other medication?
A. Caruso’s Rhodiola is suitable to be used alongside other medications, however, please take any complementary medicine at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Q. How long can I stay on Caruso’s Rhodiola?
A. Caruso’s Rhodiola can be taken for as long as required, provided your doctor has been advised regarding any other pharmaceutical medications that you may be taking. If symptoms persist please consult your health professional.
[Product info credit: https://carusosnaturalhealth.com.au/]
[Images credit: https://carusosnaturalhealth.com.au/]