Insufficient sleep may affect people in different ways, either by preventing them from falling asleep or from remaining asleep for an adequate length of time. Caruso’s Sleep More may support healthy sleeping patterns, improve sleep quality and promote a refreshing sleep. Caruso’s Sleep More can relieve disturbed sleep by decreasing sleeplessness and restless sleep, while reducing the time required to fall asleep. The herbal extracts have soporific actions which induce sleep and may assist in restoring a healthy sleep-and-wake cycle and support a healthy mood balance.
Caruso’s Sleep More Health Indications:
- Reduce time to fall asleep
- Improve sleep quality, enhancing deep sleep
- Support healthy sleeping patterns
- Relieve nervous tension/unrest
- Increase body and mind relaxation
- Reduce mental over activity
Name: Theanine from Green Tea
Description: Theanine is an amino acid, which helps with the formation of relaxing alpha waves in the brain. Theanine promotes body relaxation, helps to calm the body and mind, enhances adaptation to stress and also reduces the occurrence of symptoms of mild anxiety.
Description: Kava is a calmative herb, which helps to promote relaxation for the nervous system, mind and body. It may be beneficial to reduce symptoms of mild anxiety and stress.
Name: Passion flower
Description: Passion flower has been traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to enhance healthy sleep patterns, promote a refreshing sleep and help restore the circadian rhythm. Passion flower can decrease the time to fall asleep which may be beneficial in reducing disturbed, restless sleep and sleeplessness.
Description: Hops is a herb that is beneficial for maintaining general mental wellbeing and supporting healthy mood balance. It has traditional uses in Chinese medicine to relieve excess nervous energy and tension, including symptoms of nervous ingestion and dyspepsia.
- Formulation:Each tablet contains:
Camellia sinensis (Green tea) extract equiv. to dry leaf 10g (10000mg)
Standardised to Theanine 27.5mg
Zizyphus spinosa (Zizyphus) extract equiv. to dry seed 1.35g (1350mg)
Humulus lupus (Hops) extract equiv. to dry flower 1g (1000mg)
Piper methysticum (Kava) extract equiv. to dry root 750mg
Passiflora incarnata (Passion flower) extract equiv. to dry herb 750mg
- Dosage:Adults take 2 tablets half an hour before bedtime, or as advised by your health professional.
- Specifications:Appearance: Oval shaped, light yellow tablets with break bar on one side.Tablet can be broken in half and/or crushed for ease of consumption.L: 22.5mm
T: 6.9mmFlavour: None
- Free From:Dairy, lactose, gluten, yeast, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives and artificial flavours.
- Warnings and Contra-Indications:Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.Avoid in patients with liver conditions.Not to be used in children under the age of 18 years.Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women.Contains Kava. Not for prolonged use. May harm the liver.
The recommended dose of this medicine provides small amounts of caffeine.
- Interactions:Use caution alongside anti-oestrogenic and anticoagulant medications.Use caution alongside anti-anxiety, anti-depressant and sedative medication – used concurrently may potentiate the effects.Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Q. Can I take Caruso’s Sleep More if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A. No, Caruso’s Natural Health do not recommend the use of Caruso’s Sleep More during pregnancy and lactation
Q. Can children take Caruso’s Sleep More?
A. Caruso’s Sleep More is not suitable for use by children under the age of 18 years. For further advice please consult your health professional.
Q. How long can I stay on Caruso’s Sleep More?
A. Caruso’s Sleep More can be taken for as long as needed, provided your health professional has been advised regarding pharmaceutical medications. However, if symptoms persist please consult your health professional.
[Images credit: https://carusosnaturalhealth.com.au/]