Why use Caruso’s Vitamin B12 Activated
Caruso’s Vitamin B12 Activated, is a unique formula that is ideal for those wishing to supplement their Vitamin B12 efficiently and quickly. The “quick melt” technology utilised in Caruso’s Vitamin B12 Activated allows for rapid tablet dissolvability and absorption in your mouth without the need for water. Vitamin B12 is essential for red blood cell health, energy levels and a myriad of biochemical functions within the body.
Caruso’s Vitamin B12 Activated health indications:
- Support and promote red blood cell health
- Enhance energy levels and promote vitality
- Support the nervous system and nerve conduction
- Support brain and central nervous system development
- Help prevent Vitamin B12 deficiency
Name: Activated Vitamin B12 (co-methylcobalamin)
Description: Co-methylcobalamin is the metabolically active form of Vitamin B12 that is ready for your body to use. The main food sources of Vitamin B12 include animal products such as meat, seafood, oysters, eggs, cheese and dairy products. Supplementation with Vitamin B12 may benefit the elderly, vegetarians, vegans and those with limited meat and dairy intake.
- Formulation: Active Ingredients. Each orally disintegrating tablet contains:
Co – Methylcobalamin 1.2mg
- Dosage: Directions for use: Adults and children over 16, place 1 orally disintegrating tablet in your mouth until dissolved each day with food or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
- Specifications: Appearance: White coloured with dark speckles, small, round orally disintegrating tablet. L: 9.5mm
T: 3.6mmFlavour: Blackcurrant
- Free from: Dairy, lactose, gluten, yeast, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial ﬂavours. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Warnings: Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Vitamin and/or mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Contains Sulphites. Not recommended for use during pregnancy and/or breastfeeding unless prescribed by your healthcare professional
- Contra-Indications: Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications
Can I take Caruso’s Vitamin B12 Activated if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
No, Caruso’s Vitamin B12 is not suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. B vitamins are generally considered safe during pregnancy, however due to the higher dose of this product, we recommend you seek the advice of your healthcare professional before using this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Can children take Caruso’s Vitamin B12 Activated?
Caruso’s Vitamin B12 is not suitable for use by children under the age of 16 years. For further advice, please consult your healthcare professional.
Can Caruso’s Vitamin B12 Activated be taken with other medication?
Caruso’s Vitamin B12 Activated is suitable to be used alongside other medications, however, please take any complementary medicine at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
How long can I stay on Caruso’s Vitamin B12 Activated?
Caruso’s Vitamin B12 Activated can be taken for as long as needed, provided your healthcare professional has been advised regarding any other pharmaceutical medications that you may be taking. If symptoms persist, please consult your healthcare professional.
[Product info credit: https://carusosnaturalhealth.com.au/]
[Images credit: https://carusosnaturalhealth.com.au/]