Vitamin D controls calcium levels in the blood and also assists in the metabolism and absorption in bone mineralisation. Vitamin D3 is important for bone and muscle development, immune support, cardiovascular function and maintaining heart health. Vitamin D is absorbed in the skin through sunlight exposure and is then utilised throughout the body. Low vitamin D levels are therefore more commonly found in those people who have limited sunlight exposure, i.e. working indoors during the day. Caruso’s Vitamin D3 contains 1000IU of Vitamin D, providing a convenient one-a-day dose.
Caruso’s Vitamin D3 1000IU Health Indications:
- Calcium absorption
- Heart and cardiovascular system support
- Immune system support
- Muscle health
- General health and wellbeing
Name: Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3)
Description: Vitamin D3 is required for the proper mineralisation of bones as it assists with the absorption and metabolism of calcium into the bones, promoting bone mineral density and healthy bone mass. Vitamin D also helps support the immune system, cardiovascular system, heart and muscle health.
- Formulation:Each capsule contains:
Equiv. to Vitamin D3 1000IU
- Dosage:Adults take 1 capsule daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
- Specifications:Clear yellow oil filled in an oval shaped clear natural soft gelatin capsule.L: 5.0mmFlavour: None
- Free from:Dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, nuts, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours.
- Warnings and Contra-Indications:Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.Contains soyaContains sulfitesPhenylketonurics – this product contains phenylalanineVitamin supplements should not replace a balanced dietNot suitable for children under the age of 18 years
- Cautions:Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Q. How long can I stay on Caruso’s Vitamin D3 1000IU?
A. Caruso’s Vitamin D3 1000IU can be taken for as long as required.
Q. Can I take Caruso’s Vitamin D3 1000IU if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A. Yes, Caruso’s Vitamin D3 1000IU is suitable for use during pregnancy and lactation.
Q. Can children take Caruso’s Vitamin D3 1000IU?
A. Caruso’s Vitamin D3 1000IU is not suitable for use by children under the age of 18 years. For further advice please consult your health professional.
[Images credit: https://carusosnaturalhealth.com.au/]