~ Vitality & Radiance Tonic ~
Used to help tonify the metabolic fire for greater energy and vitality.
The Qi blend is a beautifully crafted formula using the most revered Qi tonics of the Taoist tradition.
- Qi (Chi) is the energy that animates our body, mind, cells and organs, and drives their functions
- Qi is derived from the air, the sunlight and the food we consume
- The herbs in the Qi blend are prized for their ability to amplify the conversion of these elements and processes to deliver more Qi to the body system daily
- Through the tonification of Spleen Qi and Lung Qi in particular, the herbs in the Qi blend work deeply on the body’s digestive and respiratory power
- We cultivate Qi with the intention to increase the body’s capacity to build and move Blood, eliminate stagnation and regulate temperature and Fluid level
- Source: Di Tao from traditional herb-producing regions of China
Along with toning the organs of digestion, the herbs in the QI blend are all powerful immune tonics.
Herbs such as Astragalus and White Atractylodes are highly revered for their ability to strengthen the Lungs, and support the body in building potent, protective surface immunity, offering a shield against external pathogenic forces.
Poria fortifies our immune defences further, assisting the body to transform any fluid or damp that has invaded the body.
The addition of Turkey Tail is the final cherry on top of this already incredible immune blend, it’s presence awarding QI as one of the key immune formulas in the SuperFeast apothecary.
Dosage & warnings
Start by adding ¼ – ½ teaspoon (0.7 – 1.4 g) to hot water or plant milk for an instant tonic tea
Works well in hot or cold drinks, broths and meals
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Ingredients • astragalus root*, poria mushroom, codonopsis root, white atractylodes root, turkey tail mushroom, gynostemma leaf, jujube fruit. *dual-extract.
** The statements made on this product above have not been evaluated by the TGA (Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration) or the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information provided above is direct from SuperFeast website is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with your doctor or healthcare provider, and should not be construed as personalised medical advice. Provided information is for educational purposes only **