How to use: To structure and define the shape of your face, use a blush brush and apply mineral cooked powder on the contours of your face:
- From the top of the forehead along the hairline, down and along the lower line of your cheekbones, and finishing along the underside of the jaws.
- The idea is to draw a “3” on each side of your face.
- Finalise the look by applying the powder on the nose for a long nose or the nose’s sides for a wide nose.
- With this radiant, structured powder look, you can enjoy a sunshine feeling all year round. Adjust the tone to match the season. Your face will get a summery glow and look sculpted within seconds.
Lighter than the other powders in the range, the 346 can be used in different ways, depending on skin type:
- For combination/oily skin, it can be used as a classic “bronzing powder”, sculpting, structuring, and warming the face. They are ideally applied with the Face Brush 702 by making a kind of inverted “3” on each side of the face.
- For a tired complexion, Mineral Cooked Powder 346 can replace foundation, warming, and mattifying the complexion instantly. Apply with a Kabuki Brush 701 for a subtle and light coverage or the powder puff for a more intense coverage.
- For lighter skin tones, Mineral Cooked Powder 346 is best used as a blush on cheekbones to brighten the complexion.
- All skin types can use Mineral Cooked Powder 346 for “retouching” throughout the day.
Easy to Refill / Swap
The innovative refillable system makes every product environmentally friendly and economical.
It becomes effortless to replace your product by buying only the refill, keeping the bamboo casing for infinite reuse.
Besides, the refill allows you to enjoy our cosmetics with 20% OFF the Refillable Bamboo casing price.